Royal Motif Fabrics Privacy Notice
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Royal Motif Fabrics, LLC controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Royal Motif Fabrics, LLC ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice") explains how we process Personal Information, for what purposes, how we disclose it and what choices you have regarding our use of information about you. This Privacy Notice applies to information collected on our websites, online shops and applications ("Sites").
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect identifying information ("Personal Company Information or Personal Information") about you through automatic interactions with you, through submissions you make directly to us and through third parties.
Information we collect about you through your use of Sites
Information you provide to us
We collect Personal Information when you request information from us, purchase our products, register for an account or use an application of our company.
Information we receive from third parties
We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, affiliates of Royal Motif Fabrics, advertising networks, payment processors, and analytics providers) and may obtain information about you from them. For example, we may obtain information about your orders to better customize our products/services to you.
What type of information is collected about you?
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
- Name and contact data. Your first and last name, email address, home and/or business address and phone number you provided
- Demographic data. Data about you such as your age, gender, county, state and preferred language.
- Payment data. Payment card number and related information such as expiration date and any required codes.
- Images and videos. Any images, videos and personal stories that you may provide as a result of your use of Sites.
- Location data. Data about your location which can be precise or imprecise. For example, we collect location data about nearby cell towers and hotspots as well as zip code data which provides a less precise location.
- Feedback and ratings. Any information that you provide to us about our Sites.
- Credentials. Passwords, password hints, and other security information used for authentication.
How is information collected about you used?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. We use Personal/Company Information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Sites, products or information you asked for;
- To improve and develop our Sites and products;
- To personalize our products and Sites and make recommendations to you;
- To allow you to participate in our loyalty program;
- To address Sites integrity or security issues;
- To send you updates about our Sites;
- To facilitate and otherwise address certain inquiries or requests regarding the Sites, or respond to your questions or requests for information about or from Royal Motif Fabrics;
- To ensure compliance with any Royal Motif Fabrics policies and any applicable law, regulation or order;
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of another Royal Motif Fabrics customer/user, website visitor, other users of the Sites, or any member of the public;
- To operate our Sites.
With whom do we share the information that we collect?
We share Personal Information about you with third parties, as needed, to administer our website and perform our Sites, and as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share Information about you with affiliates, agents, service providers and distributors in order to administer our Sites.
We may also use and disclose certain aggregated, anonymized information, such as website usage data, to our trusted business partners. Such information may also be shared with third parties for advertising, informational, or comparison purposes. However, such information shall not be personally identifiable to any user.
What are your choices about the Personal Information collected?
When submitting information and interacting with our Sites, you choose which information you wish to share. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate.
You may also opt out at any time from marketing communications by contacting us via email. You may disable your online account access at any time; however, this will not necessarily result in the deletion of any Personal/Company Information.
You can also limit the use of tracking technologies, such as cookie collection which can be modified in browser settings on your device.
We also use "web beacons" to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons, cookies or similar technologies from third party service providers.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data that is supported by the platform that we use.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Royal Motif Fabrics account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
If you have further questions, please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org